Visa & Mastercard
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 20 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
• This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Iceberg’s Clients should be aware that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers which are beyond our control.
• All cruises are subject to adverse weather and Realsail’s discretion.
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit card purchases on board
• We recommend you take out travel insurance.
• Dangerous Jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety.
• Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owners or crew of the vessel will not be liable for any personnel injury, medical evacuation, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers been stung by a jellyfish. To minimise the risk we recommend you wear a full length protective stinger suit when entering the water. These are provided on board the vessel.