Sail the Beautiful Whitsundays
See the spectacular Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 2 night sailing adventure on-board Emperors Wings! You can help the crew hoist the sails or just sit back and relax.
Visit the amazing Hill Inlet lookout and Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. Whitehaven Beach is a breathtakingly beautiful beach.
Snorkel at Bait Reef on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- All meals prepared on board
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire
- Tea, coffee and snacks
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and Whitsundays National Park fees
- Bed linen and bath towel
Things to bring:
- A sense of adventure!
- Beach towel and swimwear
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Alcoholic drinks (no glass)
- A small soft bag – space is very limited
- Cash or credit card for onboard purchases eg. merchandise etc
Emperors Wings Boat features:
- Stable sailing catamaran perfect for sailing The Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef
- 4 crew and only 28 passengers maximum makes for a personal sailing experience
- Shared cabins with single bunks and double beds
- Heated Jacuzzi
- PC and LCD screens for on board photo editing and presentations
- Fully air-conditioned
- Spacious sun deck
- On-board fresh water maker
Departs Fridays 1.00 pm Returns Sundays at 4.30 pm
Departs Sundays 1:00 pm and returns Tuesdays 11:00 am
Trips Depart from Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach.
Abel Point Marina is a short walk from the heart of Airlie Beach.