Sail the Beautiful Whitsundays
2 Day/1 Night
If you are looking for an intimate snorkel getaway on the crystal clear waters of the Whitsundays, look no further as this is the tour for you!
The Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel tour offers a personalised Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel adventure. Iceberg does not compromise comfort nor professional service.
Throughout your intimate Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel 2 day/1 night adventure you will experience the thrills of sports sailing as well as the relaxing atmosphere of a snorkel getaway.
Travelling to Whitehaven Beach, voted Queensland’s most beautiful beach is on top of the list.
This Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel is ideal for a couples retreat or escaping the daily grind.
With years of sailing experience under their belts, brother Luke & Tristram conduct a locally owned & operated unforgettable experience on the ever-beautiful fringing reefs of the Whitsundays, just off shore from Airlie Beach.
With extensive knowledge of the area, the two brothers will take you amongst the best Whitsundays Islands that are on offer to you.
Iceberg was a light but strong purpose-built vessel for the Sydney to Hobart race in the 90’s.
Putting aside the age of this boat, she still maintains the very same speeds as she did when she was first introduced to the water and of course still knows how to cut through the most daunting of waves.
On board, you can choose to relax on the sun deck with a book or get amongst the crew with a sailing lesson!
Utilising the vessel to its full potential, Iceberg also offers a ‘casual’ learn to sail program.
This program is designed to be informal so that you do not have to sacrifice your Whitsundays getaway! With extensive places to snorkel, you are sure to see some amazing sights!
There is one-on-one tuition for those who are not so confident in the water & also guided snorkeling. High quality activities and equipment are supplied for passengers on board.
You will usually spend either a full morning or a full afternoon at the spectacular Whitehaven Beach with over 6 kilometres of beach area covered in the famous white silica sand.
You will also pay a visit to the Hill Inlet which gives amazing panoramic views of Whitehaven Beach. From Hill Inlet at low tide, you may be able to spot some marine life all thanks to the crystal clear waters!
With both premium private and shared rooms with full head room on offer, Iceberg accommodates for all needs & wants- private rooms for those on a romantic getaway and shared rooms are great for meeting & making new friends.
The inclusive delicious meals are enough to make anyone drool!
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Lunch: Roast chicken, potato salad , fresh green salad, and various sauces
- Sunset snack: Hot spring rolls with various dipping sauces.
- Dinner: Beef Stroganoff, roasted vegetables, rice.
- Morning & afternoon tea is coffee, tea, milk, biscuits – these are served throughout the trip.
- Breakfast: Freshly brewed coffee, tea, orange juice, muesli, cornflakes, cocoa pops, milk, English muffins and a selection of spreads.
- Lunch: Deli sandwich rolls,
- morning & afternoon tea is coffee, tea, milk, biscuits – these are served throughout the trip.
- All meals whilst on-board freshly prepared
- Drinking water
- Tea & Coffee Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wetsuit/Stinger Suits
- Snorkelling equipment
- Buoyancy vests
- Fresh Linen
- Bath towels
- All Marine Park fees
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over
- Guests under 18 years of age must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation. (except where group will occupy an entire shared area).
- In other cases the parent need to occupy the shared area and child share private cabin with other parent)
- Iceberg sailing adventure is only suitable for active people.
- A basic level of fitness and mobility is required.
- As a guideline Guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.