Reef Encounter Executive Tour
Reef Encounter Executive tour is the ultimate way to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef.
Starting with spectacular scenic helicopter flights to and from Reef Encounter, the Great Barrier Reef floating hotel.
Next take in the views of the reef from above and then land directly onboard our helipad.
Then enter the waters for scuba diving and snorkelling to see the wonders of the GBR.
With fantastic coral formations and, colourful tropical fish and plenty of marine life to enjoy.
Or perhaps sunbathe on the spacious outside deck, enjoy a dip in the outdoor hot-tub, or relax in a stateroom.
Want to stay overnight onboard Reef Encounter, then take a look at our Top Deck Club package.
Travelling in style by helicopter enables you to take in the expanse of the Great Barrier Reef from above. Enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views of extensive coral formations and beautiful marine life.
- Return scenic helicopter flight over tropical beaches and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Landing on Reef Encounter rooftop Helicopter Pad
- Chef Prepared lunch and snacks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Private State Room, with air conditioning, fresh towels and en-suite
- Certified or Introductory scuba diving available at extra cost
- Government Reef Tax included
- Return bus transfers to and from your accommodation
What to bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Cash or card for on board purchases
- Certification card (for certified divers)
Departs 8.30am Returns 1.30pm