2 Day, 2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
This 2 day, 2 night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure is undeniably the best liveaboard experience for the young, adventurous backpacker looking for ultimate excitement in Great Barrier Reef paradise.
If you’re ready for the Whitsundays sailing tour of a lifetime, then you’re in the right place!
Where will my Whitsundays Sailing Adventure take me?
Sailing from Airlie Beach, this Great Barrier Reef liveaboard tour will take you to the most iconic spots in the Whitsundays for a trip filled with Instagram-worthy moments!
Visit world-famous sites such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout.
For more to see and do around your Whitsundays sailing tour, click here.
- The stable catamaran-style boat offers the most comfortable overall sailing experience
- A friendly and professional crew will make sure entertained, comfortable, and above all safe
- Snorkel fringing reefs with hundreds of fish in addition to other marine life such as turtles and giant clams
- Visit iconic sites like Hill Inlet Lookout and of course Whitehaven Beach for those Insta-worthy shots
- Sleep under the stars: there’s plenty of space owing to the massive deck space. Meanwhile, provided mattresses and bedding ensure a comfortable night’s sleep
- Delicious crew-prepared meals are all included
- BYO alcohol
- Maximum group size of 24 means there is always someone to chat with, but you can still get away for some downtime if you wish
Your 2 Day 2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure departs Abel Point Marina at 2:30 pm
The afternoon is spent sailing while you relax on deck and get to know your fellow passengers
After your first stunning sunset over the water, Enjoy a delicious dinner on the deck
Then it’s time to enjoy a few drinks and social time before settling in for the night
Sleep under the stars or in a cabin if you prefer
Day 2 starts with a delicious continental breakfast
Then the crew will take you on a guided walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout for spectacular views and photo opportunities
Next, there’s free time at Whitehaven Beach to swim and explore (more photo opportunities!)
Enjoy lunch before setting sail for our first snorkel spot
After working up an appetite snorkelling, it’s time for a snack
Socialise and have a drink with your new friends while the crew whips up a delicious home-cooked dinner
After another delightful breakfast, it’s snorkelling time once again
If you’re ready for the ride of your life, hop on the custom-built banana boat
After the in-water activities wrap up, it’s time to hoist the sails and begin the journey back home
The crew will serve up one more snack as you sail back into the marina, soaking up the last views of the stunning Whitsundays Islands
- All meals, freshly prepared by the crew
- Snacks (fruit, chips, dips and crackers etc.) available any time
- Comfortable mattresses, pillows and linen
- Eskies and ice to keep your BYO drinks cool
- Freshwater shower
- Snorkel gear
- custom built banana boat ride
What to bring
- Small, soft, zipless bag
- Sunscreen (min 30+), sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for a short, easy hike
- Beverages (no glass or red wine)
- Warmer clothes for the winter months (May-Sep)
How to get there
Please check-in at Red Cat Adventures 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach the day before travel between 12 pm – 5 pm or between 11 am – 12 pm the day of departure.
This trip is suitable for backpackers aged between 18 and 35 years old.
The 2 Day 2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure is extremely popular and often books out weeks in advance. Please ensure you check availability before booking, and plan your trip well in advance.
Cancellations made less than three weeks before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price.