Introductory Scuba Diving Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
Introductory scuba diving is like a sneak peek into the breathtaking world beneath the ocean’s surface. It’s designed for people new to scuba diving and wanting to try it out without committing to a full diving course.
During an introductory dive, you’ll get to:
- Discover Breathing Underwater: With the help of specialized scuba equipment, you can breathe comfortably underwater, just like fish do.
- Explore Marine Life: You’ll have the chance to see colourful fish, intriguing coral formations, and other fascinating underwater creatures.
- Feel Weightless: Underwater, you’ll experience a sense of weightlessness, making gliding effortlessly through the water easy.
- Enjoy a Guided Experience: An experienced dive instructor or guide will accompany you throughout the dive, ensuring your safety and showing you the wonders of the underwater world.
- No Prior Experience Needed: The best part? You don’t need any prior scuba diving experience to try introductory diving. It’s open to beginners of all ages who are comfortable in the water.
This thrilling experience is a fantastic way to get a taste of scuba diving and the beauty of Australia’s marine life. If you love it (which many people do!), you can consider taking a full scuba diving course to become a certified diver.
Feel free to share this simple explanation on your travel website to introduce visitors to the exciting world of introductory scuba diving in Australia.
Introductory scuba diving allows people to experience scuba diving under the guidance of a qualified instructor.
This is a fantastic way to explore the reef. Once you have your scuba gear on, you will be introduced to the reef as if you were a fish.
Our introductory scuba diving in the morning. The majority of guest who experiences an introductory dive will do a follow-up dive.
Next, you can try a second dive. Everyone is more relaxed on the second dive, and you generally see much more.
Frequently asked questions
How long is the introductory dive?
Our professional scuba diving instructors will take you on a 20-minute first-time dive experience.
The subsequent dives are usually a minimum of 30 minutes and are more relaxed.
How old do I need to be to do an introductory dive?
Introductory scuba diving is available from 12 years old.